This was a wonderful weekend! We headed down to Salt Lake on Friday and enjoyed a lovely dinner with my mom's whole side of my family! We also had a fun little easter egg hunt and dyed some easter eggs with the younger ones! Sadly I did not take any pictures! But it was a very fun night with lots of good company. Ray and I spent the night at my dads house. The next morning we started the day early with a delicious breakfast at Johanna's. We then headed to Spanish Fork for the Holi Festival. This was a first time for us but I guarantee we will be heading back next year!! It was so incredibly fun! There was lots of music, dancing, body surfers, mosh pit crashing, food, and of course CHALK THROWING! Within moments of us walking in the front gate we were claimed to be "too clean" in our freshly white shirts so perfect strangers chalked us! Our clothes are now permanently pink but oh well it was so worth it!
 |
| Right after our first throwing! |
 |
| Raymond just after our 2nd throwing! We got totally slammed that round! |
 |
| Nicole after our 2nd throwing! |
 |
| The Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. Isn't it incredible to think something like this is here in Utah! |
The Holi Festival for those who don't know is an Indian Festival to celebrate SPRING, LOVE, EQUALITY and UNITY! The entire event supports everyone of every denomination to attend and pay tribute to our similarities and differences and the beauty around us. I highly recommend it to anyone! You will not regret your decision to attend!
After our big outing on Saturday we were exhausted so we laid low the rest of the night. On Sunday we had family over for dinner again. I never get sick of seeing these guys! Jess has been sick so we took dinner over to her and Kip. Of course Lexi had to go and love on Baby Briele! She just loves Briele and Briele loves her!
 |
| Don't they both look happy! |
We spent the night hanging out with these fine (& crazy) people! It was a great night! Thanks for coming guys! We always love seeing you!
 |
| Lexi just melts my heart! She is a nut but the sweetest! I sat on her lap to "squish" her and she informed me "your buns are heavy aunt nicole!" also as she was going down the stairs with her forehead I told her she was goofy and she corrected me by saying "I am just kinda goofy aunt nicole!" And I love that every time she asks or tells me something she calls me aunt nicole! |
 |
| These last 2 pictures were taken by Lexi, she is getting pretty good! |
 |
| Raymond, Dad, Mom |
No comments:
Post a Comment